Welcome to CPS GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS ONLINE REGISTRATION PORTAL for the academic year 2020-21.
Age Criteria to Register
|Pre Primary 1
||should complete 2 yrs by 31st Dec 2019
|Pre Primary 2
||should complete 3 yrs by 31st Dec 2019
|Pre Primary 3
||should complete 4 yrs by 31st Dec 2019
||should complete 5 yrs by 31st Dec 2019
Note: Pre Primary 1 is not available in Chennai Public School (Anna Nagar)
Steps to procure Online Registration Form:
Step 1: Register
- Click “ New Applicant Registration” and register with your Mobile number and Email ID.
- Ensure Name of the student and Date of Birth is as per valid ID proof.
- Mobile Number is mandatory for online registration.
- If you have already Pre-registered with CPS, select “Pre-Registered Applicant “and enter your Mobile number and applicant’s Date of Birth.
Step 2: Pay online
- Pay the Registration fee online using Debit/Credit card or Net banking.
- Registration Number, Unique user ID & password will be sent to the registered Email ID and mobile number.
Step 3: Submit
- Submit the Online Registration Form on or before 20th December 2019(IST 09:00 p.m.).
- Log in using your unique user ID & password in the online portal home page or through the link received via SMS.
- Fill in all the fields. Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Upload the Enclosures/Documents (file size should not exceed 200 KB; upload as .jpg/.gif,.jpeg,.png,.pdf only).
You may not be allowed to edit the form after final submission; Print the registration form for reference.
Note: Online Registration Form is non-transferable, non-refundable and the unique registration number is not valid for any other current year or future registration services. Incomplete form will not be processed.
- Recent Passport size photograph*
- Birth Certificate*
- Residential Proof*
- Parent's Employment ID Card /Business Card*
- Community Certificate (mandatory for communities other than General)
- Student Aadhaar Card
- Recent Report card/Mark statement/Equivalence Certificate
- Passport and Visa(For Foreign Nationals only)
- OCI/PIO Card (For Foreign Nationals only)
- Medical Certificate / Doctor's prescription (For medical ailments, if any)
Instructions to Compress Enclosures/Documents
To compress all pictures of Enclosures/Documents of size less than 200KB, Open Microsoft Office Picture Manager > Select Picture > Compress Pictures > Select compress for Web pages and click OK. Save the file.